DTF Pressing Instructions
Heat Press is recommended for DTF prints.
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton, Blends, Polyester, etc…
Temperature Range Cotton: 300°F
Temperature Range Polyester & Blends: 280°F-290°F
Press Time: 1st Press 10 seconds without Teflon Sheet; Second Press 5 seconds with Teflon Sheet.
- Set heat press machine to desired temperature.
- Place garment on pad, smooth wrinkles and remove any lint or foreign material from the surface of the garment. Prepress garment for 5 seconds to release moisture.
- Center transfer on shirt/material and press for 10 seconds (do not use Teflon sheet for 1st press). Release heat press and remove film. Peel transfer COLD.
- Next, place Teflon sheet on top of image and press again using the same settings as before for 5 Seconds.
- Release heat press, remove Teflon sheet and your garment is ready to wear.